Join ASIJ's three-week learning adventure that offers a unique opportunity for students to further their studies and to explore their passions and interests. Designed to enrich and complement our core curriculum, the Summer Passport Program offers new opportunities for present and visiting students alike.
What's in store for the Summer Passport Program students this summer?
• NEW! For children currently in kindergarten or grade one we will be offering an English language development class. Students who speak no English at all, or who are limited in English, are welcome to join. We look forward to helping them build their English skills.
• Grades 1-2 and 3-4 Japanese Classes will explore three of Japan's World Heritage Sites. There will be hands on experiences using crafts, cooking and literature.
• Kindergartners will voyage to the bottom of the sea as they discover the wonders of the ocean...and they may even dig for buried treasure left by a pirate!
• Grade 1 - Dinosaurs rule!
• Grades 2-4 will "journey" to exciting destinations (Brazil and South Africa) and become cultural ambassadors.
• Grades 5 - 11 students are treated to an array of diverse classes - SAT, JV SAT, writing, reading development, Japanese culture, basic math, algebra, geometry, hands on science classes, robotics, Mac essentials, Photoshop, painting, drawing, woodworking, ceramics, guitar, creating music, basketball, soccer, Frisbee, fitness, and more....
We continue to offer the Readak study skills program for students in grades 5-11. » Learn more
Please visit our website (http://community.asij.ac.jp/passport
) and download the Summer Passport Brochure to find out specifics for all the classes.
We believe we have something for everyone and hope you consider our program as you make your summer 2013 plans.
0422-345300 ext 520